Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Bring Me Hope Evacuated

Fire Reflection

Fallbrook Fire

Thank you all for the emails you have sent making sure that we are all ok in San Diego. Bring Me Hope was evacuated and we had several friends loose their homes. Please pray that God would use us to help those around us that are hurting and need help! I was driving through an area of my town that was on fire and it hit me how there are two types of people in Fallbrook. Those that are watching the fire on TV and those that are fighting it. And then I thought about the two types of people involved in the orphan tragedy. Those that watch the report on TV and say that's too bad. And those that are fighting for them. Those that aren't satisfied with children being abandoned. I have been so honored to work with many of you that are warriors for these children. Thank you so much for the honor of being your friend.



No comments: