Monday, March 10, 2008

Are we willing to leave all?

Hi Everyone, we landed in Australia and have had an amazing tour. We have had so much response that I think we might end up setting up an office here. Which I wouldn't mind. It is absolutely beautiful. The first morning I was here I woke up and went down to the beach for my quiet time. I felt like I had stepped onto the shores of Heaven. My eyes watered up thinking about how much God was blessing me.

But even more of a blessing is the family we are staying with here. They have welcomed us like family! They came to camp last year and spent one week with us. Since camp, God really touched their hearts and now they are packing up their house and moving to interior China to serve as doctors for orphans. They are leaving a beautiful house and an incredible view, as you see below, to follow God's call for them. What an amazing example to me of following God's call wherever and whatever it means. I'm reminded of Luke 18:29-30:

“I tell you the truth,” Jesus said to them, “no one who has left home or wife or brothers or parents or children for the sake of the kingdom of God will fail to receive many times as much in this age and, in the age to come, eternal life.”


The shores of Heaven. 10 Minute walk from our house.

View from our house.

1 comment:

Tom said...

God's going to do great things through Bring Me Hope. We're glad you're having success Down Under, and we're praying for you guys.