Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Leaving for the unknown

In just a few hours I'll be on my way to China. Even though I've been so many other times, this trip feels different. There are more unknowns than ever before. But it is a God summer and I'm really looking forward to seeing God perform miracles in the hearts of people and with the obstacles we face. Thank you all for your prayers. I'll be keeping you updated.

A couple days ago several of us went down to Mexico. I met this little girl at the orphanage. Her name is Chloe and she is getting adopted soon. The mom that is adopting her wanted to bless us before we left. Chloe put her hand on our heads and then her mom prayed. At the end Chloe said, "Amen!" This little girl gave me the most amazing send off for China I could have ever hoped for!

1 comment:

Pete said...

We are praying for you guys and we shall see you all very soon!! Three weeks and counting!!!