Monday, November 5, 2007

A Baby's Life

I write with happy and sad news. The happy news is that we didn't lose our home, although, we came very close. Thank you for your prayers!

The sad news is that this week a baby may loose it's life. I just spoke with a friend about an hour ago who is helping a Chinese college student through a very difficult decision. She just moved to America to study abroad and didn't know that she had gotten pregnant while in China. She most likely would have already had an abortion, but doesn't know how to do that in America. Please pray this week!

And if you haven't seen the movie Bella I would highly recommend it: www.bellathemovie.com - This movie just came out and shows the beauty of a life. Probably one of my top five movies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, David;
This is Selina. I just opened my mailbox and saw your email. It is a good idea to have a blog, I didn't know that your city was on fire until I saw your picture. I just heard news that some place in CA was on fire but I didn't realize that was your city. Anyway thank God your family was Ok.
How are your family now!
David, keep fighting! You are the few men that I see with a true soul!
you know,I am preparing for my master, and the tests are coming in Jan, I have preapred that for over 6 months, every day more than 11 hours study, I don't know whether I will go to that school. Only God knows.
Life is full of unexpectation!
Please pray for me !
God bless your family!