Saturday, September 1, 2007

OVERWHELMED!


The last week I have been periodically overwhelmed with how fun it is to lead Bring Me Hope. I leave for China in about 2 weeks and I am more excited than ever! We have 350 orphans coming, over 100, and upwards of 100 college student translators.

When I think of the orphans coming I imagine all the smiles and life-long memories that are just waiting to happen. I can’t wait.

For the volunteers, both American and Australian, I am excited to see them experience God this summer. I know they will leave China absolutely broken for the lost and hopeless, just as I am every time.

With the college students, I just have no idea what God is going to do. We have seen some amazing things happen as they have wanted to know more about Jesus. Several have already made decisions! The camps are providing a God-given opportunity for our family to share the gospel with so many students!

Thank you for helping make this possible. There are so many lives that are touched through Bring Me Hope’s ministry including the volunteers, their families, the orphans, the translators, and myself. We may never know to what extent our witness will influence those around us and bring them one step closer to making an eternal decision. Thank you for trusting me with your time and money which has allowed Bring Me Hope to grow by 3 times what it was last summer! You are all an amazing support to me and I am so honored to be fighting for the lost with you!


Food supply for the next six weeks.

No comments: